PPL - Music licensing for recorded music played in public
Twitter Logo

Have you performed on or own the rights to recorded music? Join us & you could get royalties https://t.co/vSxK01jaUd https://t.co/s529JuAKaQ

I Play Music

at a Business or for Broadcast
For example: Offices, Shops, Factories, Restaurants, Bars, Pubs, Clubs, Hairdressers, Gyms, Charities, Community Buildings, Churches, Radio Stations, TV Channels, etc. Also includes Social Activities such as Dance Classes.

I Make Music

as a Performer or Record Company
For example: Singers, Musicians, Self-Releasing Artists, Record Labels, Orchestra Players, etc.